Our partnership with the world leader in cybersecurity is a welcome addition to our course curriculum. Mile2 offers over 30+ certification programs. Mile2’s training program is broken down in 3 key areas in the INFOSEC sector:
These 3 key areas focus on "Role Based" jobs in over 10 different disciplines (Forensics, IS Management, Pen Testing, Auditing etc.). Each certification starts from 100 level Foundational courses to advanced 400 level courses. A student can start with ZERO information security or IT experience and work their way to an essential new career!
We schedule our GTR - Guaranteed to Run Live Classes months in advance Mile2 also works with organizations for Private Live Classes, as well.
- All Mile2 exam vouchers are redeemed on the Mile2.com website.
- Students take the exams via our SCORM compliant MACS learning management system.
- Generally, Mile2 exams take ~2 hours and most have 100 questions.
- A grade of 70% or higher is required to earn mile2 certification.
- Mile2 grants a 2nd free shot to the exam!!!
- Upon completion students receive a PDF copy of their certification, their Mile2 certification badge, and are entered into our publicly available Certification Holder search.