CIPP/E and CIPM—the world’s recognized Data Privacy Officer designations
There’s no better way to prepare for the role of a data protection officer, or to exhibit your Data Privacy Officer prowess to the world, than by training for and attaining these two world-renowned, ANSI/ISO-accredited certifications.
CIPP/E - The Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) delivers the comprehensive GDPR knowledge, perspective and understanding to ensure compliance and data protection success in Europe—equipping DPOs to take advantage of the career opportunity this sweeping legislation represents.
CIPM - The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certification arms privacy and data protection professionals with everything they need to establish, maintain and manage an enterprise-wide privacy program across its entire lifecycle. CIPMs know privacy regulations, and they know how to make them work for their organizations.
- Introduction to European Data Protection
- European Regulatory Institutions
- Legislative Framework
- Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- International Data Transfers
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
Individuals who need a foundational understanding of information privacy and data protection and privacy management. Those individuals interested in pursuing CIPP/E and CIPM certifications.
The price includes:
- access to manuals
- exam voucher - the final exam is taken at Pearson VUE testing centers
- IAPP membership for 12 months