The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310) tests your ability to configure advanced networking in a director-based Red Hat® OpenStack environment.
This exam is based on Red Hat OpenStack version 10.
Audience for this exam
These audiences may be interested in becoming an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators who want to demonstrate their capability in network functions virtualization (NFV)
- An RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or RHCSA credential
Prerequisites for this exam
- Red Hat Certified Engineer or demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack or demonstrate equivalent knowledge