The Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436) is a performance-based test of the skills and knowledge needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-on.
This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Audience for this exam
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of more than 1 physical or virtualized server
- An RHCE interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist or an RHCA
Prerequisites for this exam
Exam candidates must:
- Red Hat recommends that candidates become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) before attempting this exam but neither is required.
- Have Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436) or equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam.